Become a Donor
Support the Thetford Chamber Singers
The following levels of annual support will be acknowledged in our concert programs, with businesses listed on the back cover and individuals listed on the inside of the back cover. Donations received by April 18th will be included in the spring concert program.
- Program sponsors: $750 and up
- Program Underwriters: $500-$749
- Patrons: $250-$499
- Benefactors: $100-$249
- Supporters: $50-$99
- Friends: up to $49
To the friends of the Thetford Chamber Singers:
Singing together, the members of the Thetford Chamber Singers (TCS) have learned to trust each other and to open our hearts to the music we are singing. In rehearsal and in performance, singing well means sharing that openness--with each other, and with you. Your appreciation of our concerts and your financial support are essential to the strength of TCS.
This fall, TCS will mark 40 years of creating distinct and engaging choral programming for our community. We are proud to see growth in our membership and audience and look forward to celebrating our 40th Anniversary season. Please join us: This year, our fundraising goal is $7,500. In addition to normal operations, for our 40th Anniversary season, we hope to purchase new risers, a portable lighting system, and plan to commission two new pieces by Vermont-based composers. No amount is too small.
There are several ways to support TCS:
- Spring flower bulb fundraiser (online in the autumn)
- Winter wreath fundraiser (via TCS members in autumn)
- Attending concerts and ticket sales (via TCS members)
- Individual donations (check or online)
- Company matches to individual donations (check or online)
- Corporate donations (check or online)
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Thetford Chamber Singers. To pay for your donation:
- Click the "donate" button on this page for an online donation.
- Make checks payable to "Thetford Chamber Singers," and send to this address: Thetford Chamber Singers, P.O. Box 144, Thetford, VT 05074.
Should you experience any difficulty using the online process to make your donation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.870.6362.
Thanks so very much for your support!